WVI Dolphin Foundation Sports for Good “Spirit of Youth Sports Dinner & Awards”
The WVI Dolphin Foundation’s upcoming Sports for Good Long Island event is called “The Spirit of Youth Sports Dinner & Awards” – scheduled for November 21, 2019 at the Residence Inn Long Island East End Hotel in Riverhead, NY.
Two nationally recognized leaders in this field will be the special guests of the WVI Dolphin Foundation and will deliver a high-level of inspiration, impact, and star-power to this event.
They are as follows:
- Pat Lafontaine, NHL Legend who pioneered the NHL Declaration of Principles – please see the attachment email (invited)
- Kevin Atlas Laue – who was born missing half of one arm and has been recognized for his skills and success in overcoming adversity to become a successful NCAA college basketball player (invited)
The Spirit of Youth Sports Dinner will be positioned as a celebration of Youth Sports – and its essential role in the development of youth character building and life-skills. This event will include the “travel sports family” demographic on Long Island.
The event will honor five leaders in the Long Island youth sports community with the WVI Dolphin Foundation’s Sports for Good Award, which will recognize coaches, administrators, and parents for their positive contribution to the local sports community and their positive impact on the lives of boys and girls entrusted to them. Nominees will be solicited in conjunction with the co-sponsoring League Network, and award winners will be selected and announced prior.
WVI Dolphin Foundation Sports for Good Advisory Board members and supporters below :
- Bob Catell – Former CEO, KeySpan, Chairman, AERTC at Stony Brook
- Peter Cuneo – Former CEO, Marvel Entertainment
- Vin Baker – Founder of Bouncing Back Foundation, Assistant Coach and Retired NBA player
- Pat Lafontaine – Legendary Hockey star
- Joe Micheletti – Voice of the NY Rangers
- Todd Zeile – Former NY Yankee, NY Met star
- Dave Goldberg – Advisor, Bouncing Back Foundation and NBA Basketball historian
- Ray Genco – Attorney
- George Harrington – Investment banker
The WVI Dolphin Foundation would be honored to have you join our upcoming Spirit of Youth Sports Dinner on November 21, 2019 — and please contact Margaret Poswistilo, email@example.com for further information.